BEYGİZ is a premium quality mercerized cotton sewing thread. The long fiber length of cotton, which gives brightness to the thread, provides an eye-catching sewing appearance and provides a performance that satisfies the needs without compromising the organic feature of cotton in sewing processes with aesthetic sewing concerns.
BEYGİZ comes with bleached, non-bleached options as well.
Fields of Usage
- Sewing high quality leather
- Jackets and various leather Products
- Medical clothing
- Embroidery and decorative Gopstitching
- Garment dye-end use
- Knitted clothes
- Sports clothes
- Denim clothes
- Leather Products
- Biker clothing
- BEYGİZ sewing thread has a soft and shiny surface, thus providing a flawless sewing appearance.
- The fact that BEYGİZ is mercerized cotton increases the ability of the yarn to take dye, and thus ensures that you get the best color result every time.
- It preserves the organic structure of cotton yarn.
- It has the OEKO-TEX standard 100, class I, certificate, which also covers children’s clothing as well.