CORELINE is an industrial sewing thread with the most advanced technology product combination, by coating polyester or cotton on high tenacity continuous fiber polyester. While the core endless fiber polyester provides strength & high quality, high efficiency sewing thread is created with the natural structure and appearance of coated cotton or staple spun polyester. It responds to the expectations of our customers, especially who work with jeans and products that demands heavy sewing conditions, during and after sewing at the highest level.
After being subjected to a special lubrication treatment, CORELINE shows excellent performance in low tension, even in the most difficult sewing conditions.
- Short lead time with lab dips (special colours)
- Wide range of colour variety
- Colours with high levels of colour fastness
- Delivery from stock
- Advanced Technical service
- Continuity of raw material & final product quality
- Ecological dyestuffs & chemicals
- Trouble-free sewing experience in automatic sewing operations
- High levels of covering strength and excellent friction resistance
- It has the OEKO-TEX standard 100, class I, certificate, which also covers children’s clothing as well.