Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Teknik İplik; has adopted various management and inspection systems for the continuous improvement of health and safety measures in its production facilities. In this context, it has documented the importance it attaches to ensuring the safety of its employees by obtaining the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificate. In this context, our occupational health and safety policy:
- To share responsibilities and authorities among all our employees in order to fulfill the laws, regulations, regulations and other employee health and work safety requirements,
- To implement the OHSAS 18001 standard effectively, to create an awareness of individual responsibility on employee health and safety issues,
- To determine the possible dangers in our production facility, to determine the risks and to reduce the danger level continuously,
- To achieve these goals by planning measurable goals for continuous improvement,
- To provide ergonomic, healthy and safe work environments by making risk assessments in a way that will reduce and eliminate the risk of work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace.
Click to view our Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificate.