ASSIST, which is produced from staple spun polyester, which belongs to one of the most widely used sewing thread types, comes with a higher strength than other threads that are produced from staple fibers and has a wide thickness scale & color variety.
As a result of the combination of high-tenacity staple spun fiber, special winding and lubrication technology applied, ASSIST is positively differentiated from its counterparts in terms of sewing performance when compared to its counterparts in the market.
It is produced in various thicknesses that can sew any type of fabric, from silk fabric to outerwear. Assist threads, which give an unchanging sewing performance at high sewing speeds, do not create a tonal difference in colors, and are not affected by the negative conditions of storage, are offered to our customers after undergoing a special lubrication process.
Going through a 100% domestic production process, ASSIST outperforms its competitors in terms of strength, winding technology, lubrication and color fastness compared to its imported counterparts in the market.
- Short lead time
- Lab dips (special colours) option
- Colours with high level of fastness
- Delivery from stock
- Advanced Technical service
- Ecological dyestuffs & chemicals
- Wide variety of colours
- Continuity of raw material & final product quality
- It has the OEKO-TEX standard 100, class I, certificate, which also covers children’s clothing as well.