Textured filament sewing threads are mostly produced from polyester and are used as a looper thread, especially in covering stitches. While the texturizing process adds volume and flexibility to the filament, it provides a soft seam that prevents redness at the points in contact with the skin.
PANTONE is a 100% continuous fiber textured polyester sewing thread. Its soft structure, which comes from its textured filament structure, ensures that it is frequently preferred especially in the loopers of overlock & cover-up stitches that come into contact with the skin.
Fields of Usage
All skin contact products
Sports and casual clothes
- PANTONE provides smooth and comfortable seams with its soft structure that provides high coverage.
- Low shrinkage properties prevent post-wash shrinkage.
- Displaying a stable performance even under the toughest washing conditions, PANTONE has high color fastness values.
- It is a product that we provide dyed service with advanced technology and high fastness dyestuffs.
- It has the OEKO-TEX standard 100, class I certificate, which also covers children’s clothing.